Procycle Brake Fluid
Ensures long-lasting safety and excellent braking performance. The special ingredients effectively protect all components of the braking system. This high-quality product is suitable for bikes equipped with a hydraulic clutch and braking system. Important: Do ...
Procycle Brake Fluid
Procycle DOT 4 brake fluid for motorcycles:
Ensures long-lasting safety and excellent braking performance. The special ingredients effectively protect all components of the braking system. This high-quality product is suitable for bikes equipped with a hydraulic clutch and braking system. Important: Do not use in vehicles for which mineral oil-based brake fluid is specified (see owner's manual). Procycle DOT 4 brake fluid exceeds the standards FMSVV No. 116 DOT 4, SAE J1703, ISO 4925 and can be mixed with any other brake fluid with the same specification.
Additional technical details:
- Dry boiling point: approx. 265°C
- Wet boiling point: approx. 173°C
Please observe the following points:
- Follow the recommendations of the vehicle manufacturer when topping up or changing the brake fluid.
- Only store the brake fluid in the tightly sealed original container.
- Braking performance may be impaired (danger of accident!) and costly repairs may also be necessary if the brake fluid is mixed with other liquids (e.g. water, oil, petrol) or dirt.
- Do not use this container for other products and do not refill it.
- Replace the brake fluid at least once a year.
Produced by a well-known brand-name manufacturer.
No safety information required
Safety data sheets
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 04
- As at:Jan 23, 2017 12:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
PROCYCLE BRAKE FLUID
DOT 4, 1000 ML
This may also interest you
Exclusively at Louis
Best in test
instead of €39.99