- Back to Brake Discs
- TRW Lucas Racing Brake Discs Front, Type Approved
- Brembo Brake-Discs Floating Disc With ABE
LUCAS BRAKE DISC, FRONT
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto ...
LUCAS BRAKE DISC, FRONT
For their new generation of brake discs, TRW/Lucas uses very hard steel. It is extremely durable, can be heated to an operating temperature in excess of 600 degrees and continues to function without any adverse effects.
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto conversions
- Very low wear; up to 30% longer life than conventional discs
- Special surface finish prevents vibrations and improves brake-pad fit
- Floating brake discs have titanium-coloured milled inner rings
- Floating discs have a securely fitted floater to prevent annoying rattle
- Thanks to high-performance floaters, they can also be used in racing without any problems
- protection due to high proportion of stainless steel
- Laser-machining makes for lightweight construction with fine contours
- Each brake disc is individually compatible with organic and sintered brake pads from the full TRW/Lucas range
- When changing the brake discs, be sure to change the pads as well (not included - order separately).
- The brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
- Read the enclosed safety instructions prior to installation.
List of compatible motorcycles:
APRILIA RST 1000 FUTURA (RST1000)
MOTO GUZZI DAYTONA 1000 RS (KA)
YAMAHA FZ 750 GENESIS (2KK)
YAMAHA FJ 1200 (3CW)
YAMAHA FZR 600 (3HE)
YAMAHA FZ 750 GENESIS (3KT)
YAMAHA FZR 600 (3RG)
YAMAHA FZR 600 (3RH)
YAMAHA TDM 850 (3VD)
YAMAHA FJ 1200/ABS (3YA)
YAMAHA TDM 850 (4CM)
YAMAHA FZR 400 (4DX)
YAMAHA FZR 600 R (4JH)
YAMAHA FZR 600 R (4MH)
YAMAHA TDM 850 (4TX)
YAMAHA TRX 850 (4UN)
YAMAHA FZS 600 FAZER (RJ021)
YAMAHA FZS 600 FAZER (RJ021/022)
YAMAHA FZS 600 FAZER (RJ025)
Test certificates (TÜV, ABE, material)
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 42
- As at:Oct 22, 2016 8:40 PM
What "MOTORRAD" magazine said about the Aprilia RSV mille:
- The Lucas brake discs are superior to the original Aprilia discs.
- Braking power buildup is linear and can be controlled with a light touch; the braking performance is very good.
This may also interest you
from € 125.95