- Back to Intercoms
- Caberg Communication System Just Speak S Duke / Riviera / Tourmax
- Schuberth Rider Communication System SRC S2
X-Lite N-Com BX5 communication system
Dedicated to the most demanding riders, BX5 will amaze you for its high performances and its easy management, thanks to the keypad with special ergonomic design and to vocal ...
X-Lite N-Com BX5 communication system
Revolutionize your motorcycle riding experience by fitting your X-lite helmet with the exclusive N-Com BX5 communication system.
Dedicated to the most demanding riders, BX5 will amaze you for its high performances and its easy management, thanks to the keypad with special ergonomic design and to vocal suggestions of the system status.
Discover the innovative AUTO ON-OFF system. You no longer have to turn off and on the system: the BX5 turns off in case it detects no movement for 30 seconds. When you get back on your motorbike, the BX5 turns on by itself and automatically reconnects to the mobile phone (or to the paired up devices).
BX5 will be your trusted travelling companion.
When you are alone, thanks to the FM radio with RDS and the possibility to pre-set 6 radio stations, or with Mp3 reader, mobile phone (you can connect two devices!), and GPS.
When you are with friends, up to a distance of 500 metres*, thanks to the built-in antenna, to maintain the highest aerodynamics of the helmet. Intercom communication with all Bluetooth systems of the N-Com range and even with intercom systems of other brands, thanks to the Universal Intercom function.
The BX5 is compatible with the exclusive N-Com App, the application for Smartphone Android, iPhone and iPad that allows you to configure and control the N-Com system while youre on-the-go or from your home.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth profiles: Headset, Handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP, Intercom, AGHFP
- Full duplex intercom
- "Rider/Passenger" intercom via Bluetooth
- BIKE-TO-BIKE intercom via Bluetooth up to 500 metres (in open field, with no obstacles)
- Intercom 6 bikes: one-to-one communication. "Bike to Bike Call" Function
- Telephone via Bluetooth: answering, hanging up, voice commands, redialling the last number (for telephones that allow it), intercom/phone automatic management
- "Conference Call" function: 3-way telephone call between Rider, Passenger and caller
- High quality audio hi-fi stereo
- Noise-dampening microphone
- VOICE PROMPT: system state voice instructions
- DSP: dynamic noise reduction during intercom connection
- Auto ON/OFF: automatic management of system ON/OFF through accelerometer
- Mini USB connection cable for PC management included in the packaging
- Lithium battery, rechargeable and removable. Fast recharge
- Battery Saving Function: automatic switching off of the N-Com amplifiers when there are no active audio sources.
- Battery low indication with acoustic and visual signal, auto-off function
- Battery charger: 100/240V - 50/60 Hz
- Delivery includes the communications system for one helmet
Compatible helmets: X-1003 - X1002 - X-702 GT -X-702 - X-701 - X-603 - X-602 - X-661 - X-551 -X402GT - X402T - X-402
X-Lite N-Com BX5 communication systemCompare product
Maximum range between 2 devices
Maximum talk time
Maximum standby time
Intercom conferencing (Bluetooth)
|Up to 6 users|
Intercom toggling mode (Bluetooth)
|Boom microphone included|
Smartphone app for easy operation
|iOS and Android|
|preparation in the helmet|
Intercom conferencing (DMC)
Overview of product features
Driver to passenger intercom
Mobile Phone Connectivity
Sat nav connectivity
MP3-Connectivity (via cable)
MP3-Connectivity (wireless via A2DP)
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
Automatic volume adjustement
Spoke status announcements
Changeable speakers via 3.5mm jack plug
Optional handlebar remote control
Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
Use while charging
Universal intercom with different brands
Connection with two mobile phones
Music sharing with passenger
Voice controlled phonecall acceptance/denial
Voice controlled (VOX) intercom connection
DMC Intercom technology
Included handlebar remote control
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
No customer reviews have been submitted for this product.
Schreiben Sie die erste Bewertung!
- Current calendar week: 08
- As at:Feb 23, 2017 9:43 AM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
X-LITE N-COM BX5